Mark Series Single Water Treatment System
The Mark Series Control Valve is completely adjustable. We can set each cleaning cycle in two minute increments. This allows us to efficiently customize the system to your unique city or well water problems and needs. These customized settings of a Mark Series Conditioner distinguish it from other units on the market.
- Soften your water for shinier hair and softer skin.
- Your clothes will look as good as the day you bought them as hard water can make the color of your favorite clothes fade and stiffen.
- Vern Dale will professionally install your water softener, provide routine maintenance to maximize efficiency, and educate you about your home’s water.
- Extend the life of your household appliances by reversing the damaging effects of corrosion.
- Reduce the use of chemicals and detergents to clean your kitchen and bathroom saving you money!
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
- Stainless steel bypass valve
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 19 GPM with a backwash of 17 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16″ and filter up to 16″ in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8″ wide plastic gears
THE MARK SERIES TIME CLOCK CONTROL
The control valve has been engineered and tested to withstand the equivalent of 27 years of uninterrupted daily use. The key to the exceptional quality is the hydraulically balanced, Teflon coated piston with a seal and spacer to effectively control service flow and regeneration. This has the capacity to deliver up to 27 gallons of softened water per minute. The Mark Series control valve is simply one of the most reliable valves available.
THE MARK SERIES ON-DEMAND CONTROL
The demand meter registers your families water usage and cleans accordingly, providing your home with conditioned water– and regenerates only when needed, making it the most efficient way of cleaning your system. This environment-friendly control ensures years of soft water, saving you salt, water and money.