Mark Series Twin Water Treatment System
Twin tanks provide continuous soft water. With a Twin Mark System, families benefit from soft water 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The second tank of soft water acts as a backup, ready to immediately provide soft water once 100% of the first tank is used. While the second tank is in service, the first tank regenerates, giving you all the advantages of continuous soft water.
Unlike preset systems, the twin-tank system only regenerates when necessary, and only with soft water, plus it uses 100% of the tank in service. The end result? 15% savings in both water and salt.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 20.1 GPM with a backwash of 8.5 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16″
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8″ wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
Easy, user-friendly programming with a 48 hour internal power backup capacitor. It has the ability to read the Volume of soft water remaining and Regeneration steps and cycle time remaining. Service and self-diagnostic indicator with Quick and easy setup of capacity, regeneration time, and day override. It also allows advanced programming options including up to 6 independently adjustable cycle times and Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages..
TWIN TANK ADVANTAGE
A twin-tank system assures that there is always soft water available. The water softener system automatically switches the flow to the fresh second tank while the first tank is regenerating. Thus, the system always delivers soft water with out interruption.
THE MARK SERIES ON-DEMAND CONTROL
The demand meter registers your families water usage and cleans accordingly, providing your home with conditioned water– and regenerates only when needed, making it the most efficient way of cleaning your system. This environment-friendly control ensures years of soft water, saving you salt, water and money.