Mark Series Iron Sulfur Water Treatment System
Utilizing oxidation and filtration the Mark Series Iron Sulfur filter is highly effective at removing iron and sulfur from your water. This system can either be a standalone system or paired with a water softener ensuring clean, clear, odor free water for your whole house.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 19 GPM with a backwash of 17 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16″ and filter up to 16″ in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8″ wide plastic gears
Accessories and Options
- Filter or softener control valves
- No hard water bypass piston
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration
- Manual lever operations
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- XT– Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
THE MARK SERIES CONTROL VALVE
The Mark Series Control Valve is completely adjustable. We can set each cleaning cycle in two minute increments. This allows us to efficiently customize the system to your unique city or well water problems and needs. These customized settings of a Mark Series Conditioner distinguish it from other units on the market.
THE MARK SERIES TIME CLOCK CONTROL
The control valve has been engineered and tested to withstand the equivalent of 27 years of uninterrupted daily use. The key to the exceptional quality is the hydraulically balanced, Teflon coated piston with a seal and spacer to effectively control service flow and regeneration. This has the capacity to deliver up to 27 gallons of softened water per minute. The Mark Series control valve is simply one of the most reliable valves available.
THE MARK SERIES ON-DEMAND CONTROL
The demand meter registers your families water usage and cleans accordingly, providing your home with conditioned water– and regenerates only when needed, making it the most efficient way of cleaning your system. This environment-friendly control ensures years of soft water, saving you salt, water and money.