Blue Series Water Treatment System
The key to the exceptional quality and performance of the blue series system is the proven piston-seal-spacer technology. This technology features a hydraulically balanced piston with a seal and spacer to effectively control service and regeneration flow. With only one moving part, the self-cleaning piston undergoes less wear and tear over time. The end result? A highly durable water softener.
- Simple mechanical design is easy to use
- Non-corrosive, UV-resistant, fiber-reinforced polymer valve body
- Injector/drain modules containing the brine valve, flow controls, and injector are removable from the valve’s exterior
- Ruggedly-built timer is designed with heavy-duty 3/8″ wide plastic gears
- 5600 controls are user-friendly and easily programmable
- Choice of 7- or 12- day clock or demand regeneration with a mechanical meter
- Economical – small annual power consumption; keeps the time and activates the piston/valve mechanics with a single motor
- Designed with double backwash
- Continuous service flow rate of 20 GPM with a backwash of 7 GPM
TIME CLOCK CONTROL
This control valve regenerates the system automatically, and is as simple to set as turning a dial. The frequency and timing of regeneration can be set according to the convenience and needs of your family.
The demand meter registers your family’s water usage and cleans accordingly, providing your home with conditioned water. It regenerates only when needed, making it the most efficient way of cleaning your system. This environment-friendly control ensures years of soft water; saving you salt, water, and money.